Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mmmmm..Productivity.

Okay, so, it looks like What We Worked For's first EP is already done, song wise (yes, i've dropped the 've, it rolls off the tounge better). I will reveal the track listing right here, right now. This may be subject to change, but i'm not sure yet, cause i may end up not putting the Misfits cover on if i can write another good original song, OR i may add another song if i write another good original. The songs are short, simple, and to the point, with random titles. I'm debating on what to call the EP, whether it be self titled or stick with the theme of randomness, but i'm not sure yet. Well, here's the track listing:

1. Intro
2. Bryan Danielson Is A Vegan
3. Smoker
4. Halloween (Misfits Cover)
5. Peanut Butter & Jelly
6. Exclusive Autopsy Video
7. There Is No Applesauce

The intro, i have pretty much decided is going to be me reading one of my short stories, over the chords from There Is No Applesauce, but played differently. It's hard for me to explain, but you'll see. Smoker is a Suburban Losers song, but we never play it live anymore. It's one that i wrote the lyrics and the riff, so i was able to take it and use it here, it can be found on the Suburban Losers EP in an electric version. As far as the pressing of the EP goes, I'm doing it DIY like i did with Suburban Losers demos and the EP, the cover art I'll figure out later. Once I obtain a mic and computer adaptor i can record these. The EP will be sold at Suburban Losers shows and What We Worked For shows when i start doing them, and as of now, the money made from them will go towards the Suburban Losers full length and anything else we need. I don't think I'm gonna make a Myspace for WWWF, i may just make a bandcamp and facebook, since Myspace is getting so hard to use now, but we'll see where it goes.

more updates soon about other stuff, but for now, I'm hungry

Stay True.

xLOSERx

1 comment:

  1. The only one to read your profile.September 23, 2010 at 10:32 PM

    If you need someone to do the art, lemme know!!!

    ReplyDelete