Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ashley.

This might be the weirdest blog I've ever written, but whatever.

Recently, i uncovered a suppressed memory from the back of my mind, and i would like to share it with you all. When i was in 5th grade, i had made up a girlfriend for myself, her name was Ashley. I had the back story on how we met and everything. First off, the back story was that, i had been riding my bike at the playground, and i fell. She came over to see if i was okay, and we sat on the swings and talked for awhile, until eventually i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. She has beautiful long blue hair (yes, 10 year old me made her have blue hair), and a beautiful face. That's all i can remember about her appearance. I can't believe me at 10 years old made all this up in detail, it just goes to show, that i was always a hopeless romantic and i was so desperate for a girlfriend that i had made up someone because i thought i would never get one. Can you believe that shit? I would never just make someone up nowadays, it's like, either there's someone there, or there isn't. Oh, how i miss my childhood imagination. I think i made up another girl after i had said that me and Ashley "broke up", i don't remember any detail about that though, except she had black hair that time. I was a strange child, and i grew up into a strange adult. Ew, adult. So if there are any beautiful Ashleys out there with blue hair, gimme a call, cause i made you up in 5th grade. hahaha.

Stay True.

xLOSERx

No comments:

Post a Comment