Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's About Time...

well folks, folk, er, who am i kidding, i'm talking to nobody! anyways, it's about time i get serious and get rid of all this fat, there is no way i am living through my twenties looking like this, if i ever want to find a nice girl, she has to see the inner me, and in order for her to do that, i must be attractive (see 2 posts ago where i rant about how shallow girls can be). So say goodbye to fat me, cause hopefully by at least mid summer, i will be 20 or maybe 30 pounds skinnier, but first, i must let my tooth hole heal.

the tooth itself was a bitch to get out, took awhile, but it's out, and i needed stitches, shit. I go back next week to get them out, hopefully this doesn't effect my preformance at practice this Friday. When i don't take the pain meds, it feels like there's still a tooth there, but there's not, it's just that sore.

i started this with hopes of writing some witty shit, but eh, i've grown tired, so maybe i will next post.

Stay True.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment