Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Hours I Don't See Anymore..Or So I Thought..

fucking shit bag in a hat, here i am once again, unable to sleep, and i've done so fucking well all week..but not tonight..you know why? Because i have to get up at AT LEAST from 7-8 AM so i have time to eat and get ready before i head to the dentist to get ANOTHER tooth pulled. That's right, another one, cause missing a night or two of brushing causes my teeth to eat themselves down to where they cause me pain. Son of a bitch. Fucking a. All that jazz...why are the simple things the most difficult things? i know, blah blah woe is me, shut the fuck up Rich, nobody wants to hear you bitch about stuff that EVERYONE goes through..oh okay, i'll shut up then.

well, here i be, wide awake, writing in a blog nobody reads, listening to music i barely ever listen to (Barenaked Ladies..yeah, i tend to listen outside of my box here and there...), i'm also tired. very tired. because i'm sitting up. when i lay down, i'm even more wide awake, how can someone be wide awake but tired? i don't know, i don't understand me as much as you don't understand me, wait, who am i talking to? i'm going to go shoot myself now, k? k. (by the way, my computer froze in the middle of that k, and it took atleast 30 seconds for it to appear, my computer enjoys doing that).

i want to tour, right now. i'm sick of this place, i need to get out, even if for only a month, i don't really have much of a reason to remain here, nobody really NEEDS me, i need them. what better way to escape than play music every night? none better, i say.

fuck.

Stay True.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment